EVENING TOURS (Friday & Sat Evenings)
Come and have a fun evening out with Nigel, your personal guide for the evening.
Nigel will be waiting for you to take you on an intimate and exclusive trip of the Manxland. He will show you sites off the beaten track and you’ll have time to get an ice cream, or a drink at one of our local bars or enjoy a fish and chip supper in Peel. There is nothing better than to watching the sun go down with fish and chips and a glass of what you fancy on Fenella beach. *
- From Douglas we’ll head South and have a visit to Nigel old house at Cregneash. After a wander around the historic village we’ll head to the southern tip of the Island and see how many seals we can spot at The Sound. This is also where you can also see the Calf of Man, a bird sanctuary.
- Next we head west to visit the Vikings of Peel, firstly stopping at a truly hidden gem of Niarbyl bay is a stunning views and Manx Fisherman’s cottages on the beach. Made famous by the film Waking Ned Devine.
- From Niarbyl we travel into the ancient city of Peel. Famous for its long lingering summer sunsets, golden sands, and historic castle.
- Here Nigel gives you a good hour to wander the old streets of Peel
- Plenty of places along the harbour and quayside to get yourself a drink and fish and chips are available until 9pm from the Cod and Castle.
- On a beautiful sunny evening there is nothing nicer than sitting on the Fenella beach and watching the world go by.
- Nigel will then take you all back to various drop back locations.
Plenty of photo opportunities along the route.
Arrival & Departure point:
Pick up – Sea Terminal, Douglas. Nigel will drop back to various drop back locations.
Costs per person:
Minimum of 2 & Maximum of 8
Air Conditioned Renault Traffic. Fully approved by IOM RTL Office. Guide/Driver with full PSV License.
Clothing & footwear:
Comfortable & Sensible footwear. Light raincoat just in case.
Tour only. Hot or Cold Beverage and a slice of home made cake, served at Fenella Beach
*Any purchases from local cafes & bars.
Payment and Booking Confirmation
Your tour bookings is on a request only basis and is not confirmed until full payment has been processed and you receive your booking confirmation via email. Payment methods accepted are paypal or bank transfer.
BOOK THIS TOUR
£55 per person
You may also want to look at
Why not take at look a our interactive map to find out a bit more about some of the locations we may visit.