Experience the secret delights of the Isle of Man with your very own guide
Nigel will be waiting for you to take you on an intimate and exclusive trip of the Manxland. He will show you sites off the beaten track, tickle your taste buds with the gourmet delights famous in Man.
- From Douglas we’ll head west to the ancient city of Peel. Famous for its long lingering summer sunsets, golden sands, and historic castle. Here we’ll stop for an ice cream and a wander around the Castle.
- From Peel to head up the west coast of the Island heading North. Nigel will point out Norman Widsom’s former home and for those wanting to pay their respect he’ll do a stop at Bride Churchyard.
- A drive through the Northern town of Ramsey heading into Maughold.
- At Maughold we’ll visit the Manx Celtic Crosses.
- We’ll wander the back roads to Laxey Wheel, the largest working water wheel in the world.
- Afternoon Tea will be served in Laxey.
- Heading back to Douglas we’ll head up and go for a blast over the Famous Mountain section of the TT Course, subject to the weather and roads being open.
- At Douglas we’ll head up to Douglas head to enjoy the stunning views of Douglas bay.
You’ll pass many more sights along the way. A truly amazing tour of the Isle of Man. Plenty of photo opportunities along the route.
4 – 4.5 hours approx.
Arrival & Departure point:
Sea Terminal Douglas
2.15pm for a prompt 2.30pm start
Max 4.5 hours from departure time
Costs per person:
Air Conditioned Renault Traffic. Fully approved by IOM RTL Office. Guide/Driver with full PSV License.
Clothing & footwear:
Comfortable & Sensible footwear. Light raincoat just in case.
Ice cream and Afternoon Tea.
Payment and Booking Confirmation
Your tour bookings is on a request only basis and is not confirmed until full payment has been processed and you receive your booking confirmation via email. Payment methods accepted are paypal or bank transfer.
BOOK THIS TOUR
£85 per person
Showing the tour route
Click on the icons to discover more. Use the map controls to zoom in and out.