Experience the secret delights of the Isle of Man with your guide Nigel
Nigel will be waiting for you in his full set of tails to take you on an intimate and exclusive trip of Manxland. He will show you sites off the beaten track, tickle your taste buds with the gourmet delights famous in Man.
- From Douglas we head South
- Saying hello to the Fairies at The Famous Fairy Bridge
- Short stop in the old Manx Capital Castletown
- Visit Nigel’s old house at Cregneash and the sites of the Sound
- Taster of Manx Seafood at Paddys in Port St Mary
- Head west to visit the Vikings of Peel
- Visit the stunning Niarbyl Bay, a hidden gem made famous in the film Waking Ned Devine
- Travel to the ancient city of Peel. Famous for its long lingering summer sunsets, golden sands, and historic castle.
- Opportunity to walk around the outside of Peel Castle the old streets of Peel or just sit on the promenade enjoying a Davisions Award winning Manx Ice watching the world go by.
- Visit the famous Manx Kipper factory for a taste of Peel smoked Kippers. Manx Cheese with Manx Bonag will be served at Fenella beach with a Manx beverage.
- From Peel we’ll blast along the famous TT course, stopping at the Grandstand for a quick tour before heading back to the drop off point at the Sea Terminal.
You’ll pass many more sights along the way. A truly amazing tour of the Isle of Man. Plenty of photo opportunities along the route.
4 – 4.5 hours approx.
Arrival & Departure point:
Sea Terminal Buildings, Douglas.
8.45am for a 9.00 a.m. depart.
Costs per person:
Air Conditioned Renault Traffic. Fully approved by IOM RTL Office. Guide/Driver with full PSV License.
Clothing & footwear:
Comfortable & Sensible footwear. Light raincoat just in case.
Taster of Manx Seafood at Paddy’s Market in Pt St Mary.
Payment and Booking Confirmation
Your tour bookings is on a request only basis and is not confirmed until full payment has been processed and you receive your booking confirmation via email. Payment methods accepted are paypal or bank transfer.
BOOK THIS TOUR
£85 per person
Showing the tour route
Click on the icons to discover more. Use the map controls to zoom in and out.